Friday, January 21, 2005

Oaf Of Office

Oaf Of Office: "Today we witnessed more than the coronation of some privileged little munchkin of mendacity. It is the triumphal re-occupation of our nation by nitwits who think Ollie North's a hero not a conman, who can't name their congressman, who believe that Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden were going steady, who can't tell Afghanistan from Souvlaki-stan. Bloated with lies and super-size fries, they clomped to the polls 59 million strong to vent their small-minded little hatreds on us all.

When I looked today at the oaf of office, I could not shake the feeling that this election was an intelligence test that America flunked."

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

I had this crazy dream in 2004 that we (the non-supporters of Bush) might actually be a majority. Wishful thinking, to say the least. But, I would rather lose with my values intact than win without a soul.