Friday, March 13, 2009

Obama Administration Declares Proposed IP Treaty a 'National Security' Secret | Threat Level from Wired.com


Obama Administration Declares Proposed IP Treaty a 'National Security' Secret | Threat Level from Wired.com: "Obama Administration Declares Proposed IP Treaty a 'National Security' Secret"

I hate to tell you I told you so... but I did. There is no real difference between the "parties", everyone that is part of the real PARTY gets the cake and punch. The rest of us get to clean up the mess.

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

I still think the dems are way better. I know they're far from perfect and act as enablers a lot of the time, but the repukes are a party that is thoroghly dependent on hypocrisy, corruption, fearmongering, lies, manipulation, and a fair amount of sexual perversion. The dems, at least, offer some support to progressive ideals.

Personally, though, I would like to see all political parties banned from American politics!