Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Capitol Hill Blue: Bush is Not an American

Capitol Hill Blue: Bush is Not an American: "All this suggests to me that the President of the United States owes a lot more to his Saudi money boys than he does to the country he has sworn to serve. It tells me the President of the United States is a traitor.
Traitors should not be President. They should be arrested, tried and, upon conviction, punished for their crimes against their country.
And, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who continues to support this traitor to America is equally guilty of treason.
Don't like those characterizations? Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn if it pisses you off because I do give a damn about my country. It's just too fucking bad that you don't."

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

Right on. At the very least, impeach, impeach impeach!