Monday, March 14, 2005

Big Bro' wants to shut us down!

Tman in Tennessee: "This means if I want to write on my blog that I think George Bush is absolutely screwing us over a barrel with this new Bankruptcy bill he's about to sign, I can say 'George Bush is absolutely screwing us over a barrel with this new Bankruptcy bill he's about to sign', and no one can arrest me according to our constitution. Or, say I want to say Robert Byrd is a hypocritical lying dirtbag for comparing Republicans to Nazis, I can do that to.

If I wanted to write those things on a billboard and hang it up over my private place of business, I can do that too. Free speech is free speech. Period. We either have all of it, or we get none. No halfway measure. You'd think Washington gets this. You'd be wrong."

No comments: